Information Security Engineer 4 - Reporting and Metrics Team
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. Enterprise Information Security: Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer. Job Description: Note: This position can sit in any core Wells Fargo location or telecommute.
Enterprise Information Security's (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Our Enterprise Access Management - Reporting and Metrics Team engages, understands, and collaborates with Lines of Business across the bank to ensure they have the information when and how they need it to make effective business decisions. We participate in many projects where our expertise in Reporting, Analytics, and Metrics is required for success.
This Information Security Engineer 4 will partner with all Lines of Business tasked with remediating Privileged Access across the organization. They will be responsible for overseeing the Reporting and Analytics team's standards and best practices and training. They will also be responsible for identifying/assessing data sources, performing analysis, building metrics and reporting, and validating the end-product with internal customers. A successful candidate will have the ability to analyze data sources for data quality and adequacy as a critical part of this position. The candidate must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including required reporting training annually.
This position will support the EAM Organization in knowledge and alignment with Enterprise Information Security (EIS) and Enterprise Access Management (EAM) organizations for access needs.
- Deliver process consistency across Wells Fargo EIT supporting Access Management initiatives
- Works with a variety complex applications and/or application initiatives.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible factors.
- Assist with building sustainment reports to monitor EAM compliance with policies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within a variety of teams throughout the organization.
Successful candidate will work closely with the Information Security Management, Risk, and Enterprise Access Management team along with business lines and technology leadership across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to effectively engage in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, and have a strong operational focus. Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of Tableau experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or more business intelligence tools
- 3+ years of experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's) Desired Qualifications
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements writing
- Process definition and documentation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of business intelligence development and reporting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to present complex concepts to senior management
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of application development, infrastructure, and architecture environments
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment Disclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Department: Technology, Information Technology - provided by Dice Analysis, Analytical Skills, Architecture, Business Intelligence, Business Requirements, Development, EIS, Excel, Management, Metrics, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Risk Management, Security, SQL
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Information Security Engineer 4 - Reporting and Metrics Team, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!