Civil Project Engineer II
Posted on: May 28, 2023
An Employbridge client is hiring for a Civil Project Engineer II
opening in Charlotte, NC. This is a full-time, direct-hire
opportunity. See details below.Job Description:
- Assist the Project Manager in planning, organizing, and leading
daily engineering activities
- Completion of initial design and preparation of preliminary
- Review jurisdictional and client comments and make revisions as
- Completion of final design and preparation of final project
- Function as a contact point for the client concerning the
engineering aspects of the project.
- Facilitate good communications among the client, internal team
and government approval processes.
- Attending and participate in initial client meetings with
Project Manager regarding new project proposals and project
kickoffs to ensure a clear understanding of the complete
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals for clients.
- Providing clients with a complete scope of work, pricing, time
schedule and resource requirements
- Provide input on technical approaches to project tasks
- Intermediate and finished work product to ensure that they meet
objectives of client while adhering to local, state, and federal
- Ensure compliance with company quality assurance/control
- Ensure that client projects comply with agency and government
- Ensure work requested by the client that is outside the scope
of the original contract is identified
- Perform periodic quality reviews of the design documents as
- Partner with Project manager to ensure that all internal
paperwork such as project proposals, contracts, budget reviews and
submittals follow established company policy, procedures and
standards are accomplished
- Contribute to staff training & development
- Stepping in as a function as a Senior Project Designer when one
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks
- Must have Civil Engineering background
- Civil 3D is preffered
- Extensive AutoCAD knowledge
- 5+ years of work experience
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited University.
- Requires EIT or Professional Engineer registration in the state
of North Carolina, (South Carolina and/or Virginia a plus.)
- Ability to handle all aspects of project management.
- Required: working knowledge of relevant software such as
AutoCAD Civil 3D, Hydraflow, and StormCAD design software.
- Familiarity with using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good verbal and written communications skills required.
- Familiarity with applying financial data to project management;
thinking and planning strategically; the building, organization and
leadership of teams and an understanding of project management
skills is highly desirable.
- Must be able to make project presentations before government
Keywords: EmployBridge, Charlotte , Civil Project Engineer II, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...