Virtual Data Verification Engineer III
Company: ReNuke Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Looking for a Data Verification Specialist to work as part of a project team on a large-scale Distribution Grid Data project in the Carolinas, which requires the analysis and review of large amounts of distribution image data. The primary responsibility for the position is to review images of distribution backbone and extended backbone circuits, use the images to validate existing GIS system data and provide corrections as necessary to update the GIS data. In addition, the candidate will review the images for conductor damage and assessment. The person filling this position must be self-motivated, work well with others, possess a positive attitude, and a commitment to maintaining the highest level of accuracy, safety, and integrity.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
* Ability to analyze numerous drone images of distribution backbone circuits daily to validate GIS data for equipment, conductors, and phasing for each circuit.
* Verify assigned circuits in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy, quality, and completeness to avoid rework and impacts to the project schedule.
* Coordinate with project team leads and foster positive relationships with team members
* Report deficiencies and risks immediately to project manager, team lead or other identified affected parties
* Be open to feedback and develop and implement methods to improve efficiency and quality
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
DNJP17426 ? VIRTUAL DATA VERIFICATION ENGINEER III ? Charlotte, NC ? 12 months
Qualifications and Requirements:
* At least 15 years working experience as a distribution lineman or equivalent combination of education and experience in electrical distribution.
* Strong working knowledge and experience in the inspection, installation, replacement, and repair of distribution system equipment and lines.
* Ability to identify distribution equipment and basic knowledge of their function, i.e. electronic reclosers, capacitors, transformers, disconnects, cut-outs, etc.
* General knowledge of GIS systems; Ability to navigate mapping systems and identify equipment on the system.
Keywords: ReNuke Services, Charlotte , Virtual Data Verification Engineer III, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
here to apply!