Sr. Cloud Engineer -Charlotte, NC
Company: TWO95 International
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Title - Sr. Cloud Engineer Position - Contract (6 + Months)
Location - Charlotte, NC Rate- $Open(Best Possible) Required Skills
- 5+ years in an Infrastructure Engineering/DevOps role,
deploying and maintaining multi-tiered application
- Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert during
the full software development life cycle from conception, design,
implementation and testing to documentation and delivery.
- Deliver quality work on defined tasks with little oversight and
- Build and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for
distributed systems and applications.
- Develop build and deploy pipelines.
- Collaborate with development architects to ensure DevOps
requirements are met during various phases of development.
- Design and hardening of virtual networks, firewalls, load
balancers, and virtual machines.
- Work with peers to design, implement, and enforce security
standards and best practices across projects.
- Experience designing and hardening virtual networks, firewalls,
load balancers, and virtual machines.
- Should be able to explain concepts like subnets, routing
tables, CIDR blocks.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure,
- Experience with building VM images and maintaining them on any
of the cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with setup of log management tools like Splunk,
- Experience with setup of enterprise ecommerce platforms
(Hybris, IBM) a plus. Note: If interested please send your updated
resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact
details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of
anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for
this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting
to them with a copy to us. We look forward to hearing from you at
Keywords: TWO95 International, Charlotte , Sr. Cloud Engineer -Charlotte, NC, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...