Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Eaton Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
**Eaton's Electrical Wiring Devices Division is currently
seeking a Maintenance Technicianon 1stShift. This position will be
located at our Charlotte, NC facility.****Position
Overview:**Position is responsible for maintenance, repair and
installation of equipment and machinery. Works closely with vendors
involved with contract maintenance, repairs, and refurbishing.
Ordersupplies, as needed.In this function you will:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and machinery as needed.
- Contact vendors for repairs and preventive maintenance on
equipment and machinery.
- Obtain quotes and contract vendors for projects. Examples -
office refurbishing, warehouse racking repair, electrical power
supplies for new machinery.
- Install and set-up machinery and equipment as needed and
perform monthly preventive maintenance on machinery and facility
- Maintain files of maintenance records for ISO purposes.
- Assist ITS in performing test and upgrades to data system.
- Participate as a member of Safety Committee - Attend monthly
meetings and provide input and suggestions to help improve safety
in the facility.
- Set up accounts for ordering supplies.Order supplies, parts,
and equipment as needed for maintenance and operation
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in industrial maintenance
and/or facility maintenance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only
candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be
considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are
exempt from the geographical area limitationYou should be
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing EnvironmentSalary info:$19.28 -
$21 / hr
Keywords: Eaton Corporation, Charlotte , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!