IT Support Engineer
Company: SGA Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an IT
Support Engineer for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier
Data Services clients in Raleigh, NC, Boulder, CO or Wichita, KS
This will require weekend nights hours. This role will works a 3x12
Fri-Sun schedule which starting Friday evening at 6pm and work
until 7am the following morning.
- Triage and troubleshoot client systems and products via chat,
phone, email and remote sessions with customers, partners, and
internal field engineers
- Read and analyze various system and application logs to
determine where an issue is.
- sk customers targeted questions to diagnose problems and
provide timely solutions.
- Research documentation and knowledgebase articles and
collaborate with team members to determine proper troubleshooting
course of action
- Provide timely updates to customers on status and progress of
cases and properly set expectations.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time, while
quickly determining if issues are more complex and need to be
escalated to next tier
- Create and/or improve Support Knowledge Base to document
issues, errors, and solutions so repeated problems can be solved
- Ensure issues are documented thoroughly, clearly citing
customer's problem, business impact, troubleshooting steps, any
steps taken to reproduce the issue, resolution, and any other
pertinent information into CRM system
Required Skills :
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- bility to work under pressure and respond calmly in high stress
- Desire to constantly learn and work on ever evolving and
- Team oriented individual that can also work independently with
periodic review, in office and remote
- bility to provide complete step by step troubleshooting
instructions both verbally and in writing
- Basic problem solving and diagnosis skills
- Entry-level understanding in one or more areas:
- Computer hardware and software, Storage, RAID, Networking, NAS,
SAN, Authentication, Encryption, Cloud, Virtualization,
Performance, Windows, Unix or Linux SGA is a technology and
resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a
women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a
more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants
like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work
better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on
these core values: customer service, employee development, and
quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what
you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status,
Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other
Legally Protected Status.
Keywords: SGA Inc., Charlotte , IT Support Engineer, Engineering , Denver, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!