Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT of ConcordLocation: 7630
Hendrick Auto Plaza NW, Concord, North Carolina 28027Are you
looking for a stable company to grow with? Come join Hendrick
Automotive Group, voted #1 in Automotive for Online Reputation and
ranked among "Best Dealerships to Work For!" We generated over $11
billion in revenue in 2021 after selling more than 205,000 vehicles
and servicing 2.3 million cars and trucks!At Hendrick we are proud
to serve our customers and offer amazing employee benefits
including a NO COST Healthcare Plan, 401(k) Retirement with Company
Match, Employee Discounts, Paid Training, along with rewarding Pay
and Bonuses for your hard work!What are we hiring for? This is an
IMMEDIATE Full Time opportunity at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
FIAT in Concord, NC. Driving an integral role in the customer
experience, the Diesel Technician is trained to be responsible for
diagnosing and repairing vehicle systems to prevent them from
future breakdowns or issues.What Our Technicians Get:
- Employer Paid Healthcare & Prescription Coverage
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Rewarding Performance Based Pay Plans & Bonuses
- Sign On Bonuses (see dealer for details)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Education Tuition Reimbursements
- 50/50 Uniforms
- Tool Allowances
- Internal Career Paths & Growth Opportunities
- Supplemental Benefits (Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, Life Insurance)
- Paid Time-Off up to 3 weeks Vacation
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- NO COST Employee Assistance Program (on-going support for your
mental, financial, physical, and social well being)
- Employee Discounts
- College Scholarship Program
- Clean State of the art facilities
- Top Notch Climate Controlled Shops & Equipment
- The Hendrick Advantage- be a part of the largest privately
owned auto group in the country!What Our Technicians Do:
- Examines customer vehicles.
- Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs.
- Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documents services performed.
- Performs services efficiently and according to dealership
- Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requests necessary parts.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Participates in required training (manufacturer fundamental
training and/or NAPA training provided by Hendrick).
- Meets and/or exceeds manufacturer requirements for ASE
- Completes manufacturer training to perform: warranty
repairs/recalls on most vehicles, PDI's, maintenance, and minor
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Pre-Qualifications:
- Valid Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory mechanical work experience.Essential Skills:
- Mechanical Skills, Customer Focused, Attention to Detail,
Analytical Skills, Time Management, Problem-Solving, Organization,
Team Oriented.Apply Now:
- Please submit your information and our recruiting team will be
in touch shortly!This job description in no way states or implies
that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed
by this employee. - The employee will be required to follow any
other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company.#CBHendrick is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities,
women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Charlotte , Diesel Mechanic/Technician, Engineering , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!