SR Regulatory Engineer
Company: Greenworks Tools
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Serve as an expert on required regulatory agency
- Collaborate with external groups and internal teams to ensure
projects satisfy regulatory standards.
- Analyze regulatory test data and document the results.
- Identify and help resolve any issues to ensure regulatory
- Conduct design and construction reviews.
- Continue to keep the organization up to date on the latest
industry safety standards and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of
- Minimum of 3 years of regulatory experience.
- Experience in working with UL, CSA, ETL, TUV, and other
- Understanding of general laboratory testing equipment.
- Experience in lithium-ion batteries is a plus.
- Experience in working with outdoor equipment preferred.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication
- Strong problem-solving capability with demonstrated
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multitasking
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging
Education Requirement:----------------Bachelor's Degree in
Travel:----------------Occasional travel to China and other
locations as required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual base salary
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k company match plan
- Paid sick/vacation/personal time--Greenworks Tools is an Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age,
veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital
status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Greenworks Tools, Charlotte , SR Regulatory Engineer, Engineering , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!