QA Engineer - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses
develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend
of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture
that makes working with us enjoyable. We've worked closely with
startups, as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a
variety of verticals. Though we're headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC,
we embrace fully remote work, and it's been part of our DNA from
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and
product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy
and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on.
Whether you're looking to take an idea from concept to production,
improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital
transformation project, we can help.
Our client has created a technology platform that is working to
reimagine the child care industry. They are ready to take things to
the next level with a brand new set of API's and a new vision to
push their products forward!
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and regression test
cases and other test artifacts
- Analyze defects and gaps in quality to determine how to improve
our development process
- Contribute automated tests in collaboration with engineers to
our automating testing suites
- Help break down problems into deliverable chunks giving testing
input and pivot when requirements change
- Research, implement and improve testing tools and processes for
our products and teams
- Ensure all deliverables meet functional and design requirements
and technical specs
- 3-5 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Experience testing APIs, both manually and
- Project management skills and the ability to estimate QA
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium, Puppeteer
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. We value
Nice to haves:
- Experience with accessibility testing
- Experience with version control and CI/CD tools like Github
- Experience with mobile-specific automated testing frameworks
such as XCUITest for iOS or Espresso for Android
- Competitive Pay!
- Fully Remote Company Culture!
- Chance to work with awesome people building amazing
Keywords: HappyFunCorp, Charlotte , QA Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!