Project Engineer - Structural
Company: BL Companies
Posted on: February 24, 2021
BL Companies, an ENR Top 500, multidiscipline AE Design Firm, is
seeking applicants for a Project Engineer to join our Structural
team in our Meriden, CT office. Candidates should have an
energetic, positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced,
challenging technical environment. Responsibilities Include:
- Create structural plans, develop structural building designs
using computer analysis methods and hand calculations based on
relevant engineering principles in accordance with building codes,
standards and specifications.
- Review reports and drawings from other disciplines related to
- Conduct field reviews and observations.
- Review structural submittals, shop drawings and contractor's
request for information
At BL Companies, we are a team-oriented, 100% employee-owned
company that continually strives for excellence in providing
integrated professional services. All our employee owners have a
definite stake in what we do and how we do it, and each member of
our staff benefits directly - financially and professionally - from
their own hard work.The candidate will participate in BL's
leadership development programs and will have a unique opportunity
to make a broad and significant contribution to BL's growth while
advancing their leadership skills.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- EIT Preferred
- 2+ years' experience with building design
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD and other industry design
Keywords: BL Companies, Charlotte , Project Engineer - Structural, Engineering , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!