Consumer & Product Education Training SpecialistMarketingUnited States
Company: Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
Posted on: April 19, 2019
The Training Specialist, Consumer & Product Education must be a
subject matter expert on our consumer, products and brands
including Frigidaire, Electrolux and Vintec. This individual is
responsible for enhancing the consumer and product knowledge of our
internal and external sales organization, via the development of
training materials and coordinating, and conducting training
interactions and events. For their designated sales channel(s) the
Training Specialist, Consumer & Product Education will be
responsible for planning and implementing training programs,
events, workshops, and interactions across in-person, digital and
virtual platforms to elevate the understanding of the consumer of
our products, why their needs are important, what technologies we
are designing into our products to create better experiences for
them every day and how our sales teams can use this knowledge to
ultimately drive increased market share of our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Owns consumer and product education relationship with designated
* Supports the efforts of the team for developing consumer and
product education training material with cross-functional input for
content from consumer insights, brand and product marketing,
customer marketing, product development, and commercialization
* Coordinates, manages, executes, attends, and presents material at
events for designated channel.
* Manage multiple complex projects concurrently, including review
and refinement of content, communication platforms, project vision,
scope, quality, and requirements.
* Work collaboratively with team leadership to define and implement
plans for improvement and to drive results and outcomes
* Responsible for managing consumer and product training related
projects on a day-to-day basis, through all phases of planning,
administration and support, as well as supporting content
development and revising as needed for their designated sales
* Manage day-to-day tracking of milestones/deliverables/providing
risk assessment/quality control/reporting status, etc.
* Work directly with cross functional teams both internal, external
and third-party on allocation and coordination of resource and
deliverable needs for key initiatives, and deliverables.
* Communicate availability of training programs and material to
their designated channel(s).
* Prepare and present report outs to marketing leadership on
training program KPIs for their designated sales channel(s)
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
* 1 3 years of experience in production education, training
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, and web based applications such
as Workfront, and SmartSheet.
* Comprehension of all aspects of content development, and training
event production (management, planning, scheduling, logistics,
* Ability to cultivate and impart knowledge in consumer insights,
industry trends and competitive landscapes
* Must possess a passion about flawless execution, and keen
attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including
large and small audience public-speaking, virtual/recorded, and
* Keen ability to work with others in order to achieve a common
goal, resolve conflicts and manage cross-functional and external
* Superior analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects at a
time, while performing under pressure
Electrolux Home Products, Inc., together with its parent companies;
affiliates; subsidiaries and divisions (collectively referred to as
Electrolux ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age,
physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other
characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Electrolux Home Products, Inc., Charlotte , Consumer & Product Education Training SpecialistMarketingUnited States, Education / Teaching , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!