Special Education teaching position in Wadesboro, North Carolina
Company: Go Spindle
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Special Education teaching position in Wadesboro, North
Spindle seeks out a licensed, qualified Special Education teacher
to lend their services to a school in Wadesboro, North Carolina.
This position is considered full-time and on-site! The contract
would begin asap and last until December 30th, 2022. The caseload
for this position includes a headcount of around 25 students -
please inquire for more caseload details. please look below for job
requirements, perks of Spindle employment, and contact
- Master's in Special Education
- North Carolina state Special Education certificationPerks:
- Weekly direct deposit for hours worked
- Referral bonuses
- Employee only medical benefits through United Healthcare with
access to adding dependents
- Control your schedule, experience pay visibility and effortless
time entry through the Spindle app!
- Weekly tax-free stipends for housing and meals available (if
eligible per IRS guidelines)
- Relocation assistance if qualified
Contact me TODAY!
Keywords: Go Spindle, Charlotte , Special Education teaching position in Wadesboro, North Carolina, Education / Teaching , Wadesboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!