General Laborer- Coach Cleaner
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Description*As a Federal Contractor, Drummac Inc. will
require all employees to be either fully vaccinated *or* be subject
to a weekly COVID-19 testing protocol as a condition of employment.
Please reach out to our Recruitment Team for additional
questionsCOMPANY DESCRIPTION:Drummac, Inc. is an integrated rail
services company that specializes in providing mechanical and
janitorial services to the transportation industry. With operations
located across the United States, the services we perform range in
scope from routine mechanical maintenance, inspections, repairs and
cleaning to providing equipment and supplies for the transportation
industry with a niche in passenger rail. We provide these services
using in-house resources, enabling exceptional quality control
enjoyed by few companies in our industry.JOB SUMMARY:The Coach
Cleaner must be able to work in compliance while cleaning passenger
rail cars as required per train schedules. They must adhere to and
maintain strict compliance with corporate/office policies and
procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all
applicable local, state, and federal regulations.JOB
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, floors, seats, surfaces
- Cleans passenger cars, restrooms and replenishes bathroom
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Follows Drummac guidelines for conduct.
- Keeps area around dumpsters clean and secure.
- Notifies supervisor of any faulty equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required or
- Requires High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent reading,
writing and reasoning skills).
- Experience in janitorial services is preferred.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment screening
process.Drummac is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws.Drummac is an Equal
Keywords: Drummac, Charlotte , General Laborer- Coach Cleaner, Education / Teaching , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!