Advanced Monitoring Technician - Media
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all
sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the
power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable
Under limited supervision, perform proactive and reactive
monitoring of all the fundamental tasks required in the day to day
operations of Spectrum Reach. Responsible for monitoring initial
triage, escalation, and resolution of the linear insertion, digital
insertion, processes, workflows, and apps within Reach. Responsible
for the communications between the Advanced Monitorning Team and
the NOC, Fullfillment, Engineering, Field Tech Ops or any other
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience
- Perform basic network operations and functions such as
monitoring information on all sites and back haul, identifying
deterioration of components and dispatching / assisting field
personnel with repairs.
- Handle incoming trouble calls, work closely with other
departments and vendors to resolve service issues
- Resolve network problems/faults; escalate as necessary to
- Track and update problems in the trouble ticketing system.
- Monitor service levels and take appropriate action to maintain
service level agreements.
- Monitor traffic patterns to identify potential problem areas
and take corrective action to implement short term adjustments and
refer chronic problems to Engineering and Field Tech Ops for a
- Identify alarm correlations and appropriate response actions
for future automation.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for analysis of the network
and Network Monitoring System.
- Perform any other duty specified by your supervisor. REQUIRED
- Basic understanding of network operations, Windows and Linux
- Ability to work with internal/external clients, various
operation support groups, vendors, carriers and utilize all network
tools and resources to resolve the majority of trouble tickets
- Ability to troubleshoot, and event/alarm correlation
- Knowledge of network topology and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of network operations tools. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED required
Bachelor's Degree preferred, Technical Institute degree or
certificate in Computer Science, Network Management, Information
Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Keywords: Spectrum, Charlotte , Advanced Monitoring Technician - Media, Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!