Communications Writer Editor
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Req ID: 35170
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Communications Writer Editor to
join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States
* Work directly with communications and engagement teammates and
key HR business partners to develop key messages and write/edit
communications in support of HR programs and projects. *
Communications may include print materials, eCards/emails, web
materials, web sites, presentation decks, videos, scripts, etc.
* Ensure consistent messaging across all communications and related
* Ensure messaging and communications align to any broader
applicable enterprise messaging and enterprise communications
* Write copy based on audience impacts, key messages and prior
related communications. Modify messaging for alternative audiences
* Edit messaging based on reviews/changes from SMEs and other
* Develop messaging to be consistent with bank tone, brand and
writing style guidelines and to be human era and easy to
* Manage brand reviews through the Marketing Review Center(MRC) as
* Complete detailed proof reading to ensure high quality execution
including accurate grammar and punctuation.
* Strong writing/editing experience; at least 5 years in corporate
communications, marketing, human resources or related field
* HR and employee programs and benefits communications experience
and subject matter expertise strongly desired
* Experience developing and executing communications in a project
* Experience developing communications strategies for global
audiences strongly desired
* Experience working as part of a project with tight timelines and
* Extremely detail oriented
* Proven ability to understand and articulate complex subjects to
sophisticated audiences, and simplify material as necessary for
* Ability to navigate a highly-matrixed environment and connect the
* Must be comfortable working in a large, complex organization;
ability to work effectively with colleagues in many locations while
managing competing priorities and deadlines.
-2+ Years of Communications Exp.
-2+ Years of HR Employee Program Exp.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Charlotte , Communications Writer Editor, Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!