Digital Marketing Associate (SEO/SEM)
Posted on: September 15, 2018
MicroD is looking for a Digital Marketing Associates! Are you a social media guru? Love SEO/SEM? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Want to be part of a highly collaborative and innovative team? If so, let's talk!
MicroD is looking for a creative, organized and a self-motivated Digital Marketing Associate to assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing initiatives to increase customer awareness, acquisition, and enhance customer support for clients and MicroD. This includes monitoring, reporting and analysis of SEO, SEM tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns s for a B2B and B2C customers. This position will also be responsible for:
- Develop, implement and support digital marketing efforts to enhance customer awareness, acquisition, and support for MicroD clients and MicroD
- Increase brand awareness, consistency, and products to targeted audiences
- Assist with the planning, scheduling, and execution of campaigns ensuring that they are on time, on target, and on budget
- Ensure campaign results exceed client expectations
- Manage technical implementation SEO and SEM campaign deliverables
- Ability to work with internal and external teams to meet deadlines and goals
- Analyze data/metrics and create reports and provide feedback
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or management information systems
- 1-3 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Focus on Excel)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Bing Ads
- Hands on experience with SEO: keyword research, onsite optimization, content optimization, and keyword tracking
- Hands on experience with SEM: keyword research, ad management, key word bid management and all other aspects of SEM management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects with limited oversight
- Experience with managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment
This position includes a competitive compensation plan and excellent fringe benefits. MicroD offers its employees medical, dental, and other insurance, as well as paid holidays and time off. MicroD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free working environment.
MicroD is a technology partner in the home furnishings industry; who has led the way with innovating online merchandising, eCommerce and website solutions for manufacturers and retailers. We focus on the customer journey by tying the entire experience together with consistent data and seamless connections using an Omnichannel approach that increases the customer experience. With four core offerings: an eCommerce, website platform; product catalog data; interactive product visualization; and electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions, MicroD highlights a smarter and faster way to generate traffic and increase sales.
Keywords: MicroD, Charlotte , Digital Marketing Associate (SEO/SEM), Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!