Customer Marketing Senior Specialist
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of
breakthroughs As Customer Marketing Senior Specialist, you will be
responsible for managing operations of the Honeywell HQ Customer
Experience Center (CXC) with a focus on maximizing the space as a
Marketing, Sales, and Communications platform. This includes
content creation, budget, and resource management, providing tours
for visitors and tracking success metrics. You will also develop
and manage a database and understanding of the overall CXC global
footprint and develop best practice tools and governance to
optimize while ensuring coherent and relevant content and messaging
is aligned to our broader brand. The position is based in
Charlotte, NC, and reports to the Manager, Sponsorships and Events.
Specific areas of responsibilities include the following:Content
- Identify and develop content updates to reflect new Honeywell
products, solutions, and services while providing guidance
regarding best practices and ensuring global brand
- Interface across all levels of Honeywell; scale and maintain
digital-first platforms and workflows to coordinate between
business units and their partners.
- Support corporate presentations as needed.Marketing
- Proactively market the CXC, including developing and
implementing a strong communication plan throughout internal and
external Honeywell channels.
- Standardize and implement a process for success metrics and
- Create dashboards to share functional effectiveness.Operations
- Manage the day-to-day operations and related budget for the
- Oversee technical maintenance and upgrades as needed.
- Manage relationships with external and internal suppliers as
well as with key internal stakeholders.
- Oversee development - scheduling, job trafficking, and
approvals - towards on time/ budget delivery.Hospitality
- Represent Honeywell as the CXC ambassador delivering a world
class experience for guests.
- Manage calendar and coordinate customer visits as well as book,
manage and act as primary lead for all tours through the CXC.
- Facilitate (after-hours) events for VIPs and special guests of
- Coordinate with corporate hospitality event team. Plan catering
services where necessary. YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Event
Management, or similar field
- 5+ years in an operational / supervisory capacity at an
executive briefing or visitor center
- Minimum of 5 years marketing or event management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with expertise in
- Understanding of creative and production processes for
presentations, videos, etc.
- Expert organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Fluent in written/spoken English, other languages a plus
- Passion for winning! WE VALUE
- MBA desired
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Corporate environment experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD187033
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 855 S Mint St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United
- Marketing (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Charlotte , Customer Marketing Senior Specialist, Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!