Community Relations & Division Marketing Coordinator
Company: Food Lion
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Summary Lead the execution of holistic marketing
strategies designed to attract new customers, inspire loyalty among
existing customers, and drive profitable market share growth.
Coordinate marketing activities as they relate to the Banner
Commercial Plan, Sponsorships/Events and the Food Lion portfolio.
Lead and identify the metrics and resources needed to develop post
analytics of all relevant programs.Principle Duties and
- Activation lead for marketing projects: initiate creative,
provide relevant content, proof creative, confirm costs,
communicate relevant details to retail, merchandising, category
management and other cross functional business partners, providing
consistent and thorough follow-up throughout the life of the
- Participate in the development of marketing efforts tied to
annual Integrated Business Planning process to ensure timely
delivery of strategic plans that support banner and category growth
- Lead the activation of corporate programs which may include
management of off-site staffing for Food Lion promotions and
events. Insure all activities maintain Brand standards and drive
- Drive flawless execution of all promotions at retail in line
with Brand Strategy utilizing store communications systems and
working with internal departments, CPG vendors, outside agencies
- Create, maintain and communicate project timelines; adhere to
budget and schedules, including the use of Work front.
- Responsible for invoice processing, tracking and research,
including end of period reporting for coupon redemption for all
banner-wide and private label promotions. Track expenses; assist
manager on a monthly basis in preparing budgets and forecasts, and
calculating program ROI. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors in Marketing or equivalent fieldPreferred
- Previous experience in retail, brand, sponsorships and/or
product marketing that includes demonstrated results in developing
strategies and programs to drive retail sales.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets.
- Working knowledge of various forms of media (TV, Radio, Print,
OOH, and Digital) and targeted marketing (CRM).Education
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing , Strategy, or equivalent field of
- 1 - 3 years of Marketing experience or equivalent combination
of education and relevant work experience, or relevant work
experienceSkills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, and create
structure to ensure the needed outcomes are delivered on time and
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and make decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational / prioritization skills.
- Effective collaborator Physical
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25lbs.Travel
- Travel as needed, up to 10 to 25%
Keywords: Food Lion, Charlotte , Community Relations & Division Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!