Media Strategy Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and
connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an
awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is
to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies,
bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural
markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while
delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a
reality---.designing and building a world class fiber network and
creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!
We are currently looking for a Media Strategy Manager to join our
growing Marketing team! In this role, you will lead the development
and execution of marketing campaigns for our key target segments.
You will bring to life marketing campaigns supporting promotional,
brand and product initiatives and expand the marketing team's
ability to better meet customers where they are.
In this position you will use marketing, customer, and business
data to develop and monitor performance and identify opportunities
to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Come help us build the
best and fastest fiber-optic network in America!
As Media Strategy Manager, your core responsibilities will be:
- Demand Generation, Analysis & Planning
- Ongoing management/ optimization of media spend traffic & mix
- Display/Programmatic - Paid Search -Video (Online Video,
Linear, Connected TV) - Affiliate Marketing - social media -
- Top of funnel analysis & performance
- Campaign Activation
- Customer segmentation & audience development
- Personalization in partnership with the digital experience
- Site measurement, performance & optimization
- Retargeting & Omni channel Initiatives
- Optimize & deploy additional targeted campaigns: Audience
segmentation, Retargeting, Geo-targeting, Loop-qual
- Tactical management of promotions
- Online to offline campaign activation (e.g., lead gen)
- Cohesive 360 execution in digital between Media/SMB/.com/
inside sales on Omni channel retargeting tactics, communications &
- Test & Learn
- Strong track record with Test and Learn approach in managing
media mix/optimizing campaigns/deploying new tactics
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing Specialization
- 4+ years digital media experience
- Understanding multi-channel marketing and advertising best
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking, active
listening and presentation skills
- Initiative-taking, solutions-oriented with ability to make in
the moment decisions that drive efficiencies and improve
- Experience collaborating with internal and external teams on
implementing integrated advertising campaigns - television, radio,
digital and social platforms.
- Prefers and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial
- Organized, highly diligent and experienced in managing multiple
- Self-driven, curious, and enthusiastic personality to
collaborate effectively with a diverse set of business partners
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work
because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We
are opening a new, state-of-the-art corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC
and our current priority is to make it a truly vibrant destination
by hiring talent in the greater Charlotte area who are interested
in a hybrid remote/office work arrangement. As always, however, we
are also open to providing sensible remote options to talent
outside of the Charlotte area. Why? Because our purpose is to
reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We Offer Competitive Compensation And Comprehensive Benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying
belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional
and financial health. We are committed to building a team as
diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding
belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a
result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more
accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe
doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Brightspeed, Charlotte , Media Strategy Manager, Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!