Marketing Associate (onsite preferred, remote possible)
Company: BIOPAC Systems, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SummaryAs a member of a small team, the marketing associate will
be responsible for the creation of BIOPAC marketing programs to
support lead generation and company growth goals. The marketing
associate will be involved in all areas of the marketing mix and
will follow data-driven marketing, and lead generation and
nurturing best practices.
Responsibilities include coordination, development and execution of
all aspects of email campaigns, event organization and logistics,
social media campaigns, and development of other promotions and
advertising. The marketing associate will evaluate the performance
of all campaigns by understanding and reporting on campaign metrics
and KPIs for optimization purposes. -
This position will also involve website management, developing and
writing marketing content for BIOPAC. This will include emails,
blog posts, social posts, exhibitor information, and other campaign
assets. -The associate will create sales support materials and will
coordinate our webinar program. The marketing associate will also
learn about and understand the market, the competitors and will
generate new ideas for how to increase market share and better
represent BIOPAC in the market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop all aspects of email campaigns: campaign strategy,
creative assets, copy writing, HTML templates, list and database
management, campaign execution and reporting.
- Coordinate offline and online events.
- Work with sales and marketing leadership to book trade shows,
organize collateral, reserve equipment, prepare shipment to/from
tradeshow, promote event to contacts, update leads lists to
database, execute follow up campaigns and report on success of
- Work with marketing leadership to develop webinars: set up,
promotion, list development, database updates and reporting.
- Develop promotional materials: adverts, flyers, catalogs,
- Develop marketing content to drive demand and generate
- Optimize website content including video, images, and page
- Update the web site to support events and other
- Support global distributor network with regular communications
and updates on products, pricing and events.
- Manage and update marketing contacts in databases (CRM and
Marketing Automation) and develop and maintain lists to feed lead
- BA/BS with 1 - 3 years' experience in email marketing, digital
marketing, events, marketing communications, or writing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent project management
skills. Be able to effectively manage different types of projects
and multiple deadlines.
- Produce high-quality, accurate work while managing a large
number of projects.
- Self-motived and efficient with proactive approach to getting
- Work with a cross-functional team to produce results in timely
- Technical knowledge and computer skills for the following
software programs: Microsoft Office, Marketing Automation, Email
Marketing, Social Media, Adobe PhotoShop, Publisher/InDesign, HTML
and a number of other programs.
- Understand complex technology and databases, including but not
limited to Marketing Automation (MA) and Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) tools.
- Be able to work with large, complex lists and databases in
Excel and other programs. Segment lists and provide A/B testing
strategies for campaigns.
- Be able to analyze campaign performance and publish regular
reports to team with insights on how to optimize.
Additional Requirements: -
- Be on-site in Goleta office once COVID19 is over.
- Lift and carry BIOPAC marketing materials including catalogs,
manuals, display booths, posters, and other print materials.
- Lift and carry BIOPAC products -up to 25 lbs of weight for
tradeshows and conferences.
Keywords: BIOPAC Systems, Inc., Charlotte , Marketing Associate (onsite preferred, remote possible), Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!