Marketing and Communications Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Marketing and Communication Specialist (Remote)
- Are you an experienced marketing and/or communications
professional looking for a new challenge?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
- This is a fully remote (work from home) opportunity**
Who We Need
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will be part of the
Kepro's external marketing and public relations efforts as well as
internal communication strategies. This position will help build
and sustain Kepro's reputation for quality, reliability, and
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
through email, content and social channels.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (HubSpot and
Salesforce) used to generate, distribute, and report on demand
- Advance internal and external marketing and communication
strategies and initiatives.
- Work with the communications team on the development,
production and implementation of plans, programs, marketing
initiatives and educational materials to meet federal and state
standards and requirements where applicable.
- Work on the print and mailing fulfillment of education and
marketing materials for members, programs and providers.
- Develop relationships and contracts with key external and
- Collaborate with corporate functions and contract programs as
web designer, site developer and website manager for all internal
and external websites to ensure usability, functionality and
appropriate brand standards.
- Support social media efforts and strategies.
- Write and develop content and plans for a variety of marketing
materials and media.
The list of responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-4 years of healthcare communications and marketing
- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications,
content marketing, or relationship management.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability
to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business' various types
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and
manage projects with many moving parts.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Expertise in taking complex analytical problems and breaking
them down into manageable steps.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to
develop and implement practical strategies, plans, and solutions to
identified issues and problems.
- Track record of taking initiative in managing competing
organizational and departmental priorities and to work effectively
under pressure when facing extremely short deadlines.
- Superior critical thinking skills, including the capacity to
identify, appropriately assess, and order competing interests and
- First rate verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional research, writing, analytical and organizational
skills, and the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear,
concise and logical manner.
- Proven ability to assimilate information gathered through
research and consultations, to apply that information in creative
and crosscutting ways, and to synthesize appropriate strategies and
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and
marketing strategy that attracts and converts our target
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google
Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce).
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their
implementation from ideation to execution.
- Healthcare marketing and communications experience
- Thorough understanding of communication strategies and
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster long-term
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and
InDesign CC 2015).
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.
- Knowledge and proficiency in social media management and
- Vendor relationship and contract management experience.
- Press and news media relations experience.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Charlotte , Marketing and Communications Specialist (Remote), Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!