Associate Media Director - Integrated Media
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Tombras, an independent, 400+ person, national full-service
advertising agency is searching for an Associate Media Director to
join out Media team.
This position can be based in our offices in Knoxville, Atlanta or
You'll be joining an Ad Age A-List Agency. Blurring the lines
between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management
consultancy, we are one of the largest and fastest growing
independent agencies in North America. Our digital offering is
married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning
strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are
united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business
Results--. You'll also be a part of a highly creative agency that
has been recognized by Ad Age, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast
Company, Forbes and Fortune.
As the Associate Media Director - Integrated, you'll be responsible
for leading a cross-channel team of media planners and buyers
dedicated to developing integrated media strategy across multiple
client accounts. You will also be collaborating with Account
Service teams to determine the best way to achieve client goals by
selecting the best mix of digital, traditional and social media
channels and overseeing the implementation, optimization and
reporting of the integrated media campaigns. In addition to being
an expert integrated media strategist, the AMD - Integrated must be
a strong leader, capable of effectively leading a team of media
professionals and demonstrating commitment to their career
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborates with Account Service teams to develop a
well-rounded Media Brief inclusive of considerations around both
traditional and digital strategy.
- Sets the overall strategic direction for integrated media
campaigns and determines performance metrics to drive business
results across several clients.
- Coordinate with the paid social and paid search departments
when determining the best media mix.
- Oversees the writing and presentation of integrated media
- Assists their team in building media flowcharts and the
authorization of buys.
- Direct media research of markets to establish rate
expectations, recommended daypart GRP goals, set CPPs using SQAD
and RFP vendors, as needed.
- Leads their team through implementation and activation of media
- Works with agency analytics teams to ensure proper tracking of
digital and traditional media campaigns and how to identify key
insights and performance.
- Responsible for pre and post launch QA and campaign
- Delivers reporting that uncovers actionable insights into
campaign performance that illustrates how traditional and digital
media are working to achieve results.
- Assists with invoice reconciliation in SBMS and resolve
- Serves as the main point of contact for all media-related
questions or issues.
- Stays abreast of media research and industry trends to provide
thought leadership to internal (agency) and external (client)
- Dedicated to the personal growth and training/mentoring of
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- At least 10+ years of agency experience specific to media
planning and buying with a working knowledge of paid search, paid
social and programmatic
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of traditional (TV, Radio, OOH
and Print) and digital media strategy and the role that they play
in an integrated media mix
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the role that paid search,
social and programmatic media channels play in the overall digital
- At least 2+ years of mid-sized team management and
- Experience with Strata tools (Eleven, sTraffic, Billing,
Reporting, etc.) required
- Understanding of DCM or other ad servers required
- Proficiency in Gmail, Drive and Microsoft Office (especially
- Understanding of digital tracking concepts and digital media
trafficking process is required
- Creativity in developing a holistic media plan and the critical
thinking skills to provide rationale
- Capable of seeing the "big picture" - not just by campaign but
also by client
- Accountable for meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced
- Strong work ethic (disciplined and self-starter) that thrives
in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
Why you'll want to work at Tombras:
- New, Modern buildings and amenities in desirable locations
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee +
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere
allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position will be remote to start will be based at our
Knoxville, Atlanta or Charlotte office when our offices reopen.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to
pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression,
nation of origin, age, veteran's status, color, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions or beliefs and
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with
or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving
long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time
with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or
carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.
Apply for This Job
Keywords: Tombras, Charlotte , Associate Media Director - Integrated Media, Advertising , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!