Entry-Level Office Coordinator Float
Company: BenchMark Physical Therapy
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Brand Image:Overview:Are you looking for a position in a growing
organization where you can make a significant impact on the lives
of others? What is an Office Coordinator Float?
- An Office Coordinator is an entry-level office role that is
responsible for maintaining pleasant and consistent daily
operations of the clinic.
- Our Office Coordinators have excellent customer service
- Office Coordinators learn new things a lot! The Office
Coordinator multitasks in multiple computer programs each day.
- This position requires the ability to travel to assigned
clinics for coverage within the RegionResponsibilities:A day in the
life of an Office Coordinator:
- Greets everyone who enters the clinic in a friendly and
- Schedules new referrals received by fax or by telephone from
patients, physician offices.
- Verifies insurance coverage for patients.
- Collects patient payments.
- Maintains an orderly and organized front office workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:What experience do you
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational detail and ability to multi task.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch
- A strong level of comfort navigating a computer and ability
learn new computer programs.Travel Required within RegionFulltime
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term
- 3-week Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401K + company matchPlease do not contact the clinic directly.
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our
differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our
communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to
continue to focus on diversifying every level.
Keywords: BenchMark Physical Therapy, Charlotte , Entry-Level Office Coordinator Float, Administration, Clerical , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...