Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide administrative support to 2 Group Regional Presidents in
Commercial Community Bank. Perform general clerical and general
office duties with minimal guidance. Follow established procedures,
methods and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Proactively support 2 executives in daily operations to assist
them in driving the business with a focus on details, organization,
2. Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements,
expense reports, departmental budgets, proxy approvals, meetings
3. Compose correspondence and champion communication as directed.
Within guidelines, may answer correspondence on own initiative.
Assist in managing email.
4. Execute routine projects within general guidelines and
5. Assist with teammate review and reward processes as needed.
6. Establish and maintain files and records. Pull reports as
7. Screen calls/voicemails and handle or route to appropriate
8. Deal discreetly with confidential information.
9. Demonstrate efficacy and independent thinking.
10. Interact with internal and/or external customers to answer
questions, research, and resolve problems.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. High school diploma, or equivalent education and related
2. Seven years of progressively more complex clerical
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including
strong knowledge of spelling and grammar), organizational skills,
interpersonal skills, and math skills
4. Exhibited ability to work independently
5. Ability to deal with complex situations which require sound
6. Ability to operate office equipment (e.g. copier, fax)
7. Ability to endure light physical labor
8. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as
Microsoft Office software products
1. Associate's degree
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and PowerPoint
3. Completion of certifications that are specific to industry
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Charlotte , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!