Accounting Administrative Assistant - The Accounti
Company: Community Association Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Import homeowner information for new clients.
- Perform resales of homeowner property within the accounting
- Cleanup of homeowner accounts to reflect appropriate charges,
payments and pre-payments
- Posting one time charges and adjustments to homeowner
- eStatement and Paper statement generation and release to mail
- 1099 generation and printing - yearly
- Printing large numbers of financial packets and other
information for special projects
- Accounts payable invoice entry and coding
- Perform data entry duties as needed into our industry specific
software and complete other projects, tasks, and duties as
- At least two years of accounting experience is required.
- Experience working with accounts receivable and accounts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and proficiency in
Excel is strongly desired
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated problem
solving skills are essential
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.Associate degree;
or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two
years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Benefits:-Medical-Vision-Dental-Life401K-Paid Time Off
Keywords: Community Association Management, Charlotte , Accounting Administrative Assistant - The Accounti, Administration, Clerical , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!