Administrative Assistant (Associate Level)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ERM is seeking an experienced, hands-on Administrative Assistant
to provide high-quality administrative, business development, and
project support in Charlotte, NC. We are seeking an organized
administrative professional to apply self-initiative, positive team
attitude, and technical quality and creativity to support our Area
Manager, Partners, Project Managers and Senior Consultants and
contribute to the efficient operation of ERM's Charlotte, Raleigh,
and Charleston, SC offices. This is an excellent opportunity for an
administrative professional looking to join a well-positioned
global environmental leader in an exciting and growing
- Manage all front desk responsibilities by promoting a
professional and organized presence.
- Maintain main office phone system, answer and direct all
incoming phone calls;
- Greet and direct all visitors - critical role to be the first
person people meet in the office;
- Maintain Desk-booking reservation system for ERM employees and
Collect incoming mail and packages and distribute to appropriate
- Provide general administrative, business development, and
project support to the office such as:
- Update and maintain Office Outlook calendar;
- Provide general office support with filing, projects,
proposals, presentations, scanning, copying, and other tasks as
- Compile reports pertaining to expense reports, timesheets, and
other reports as needed on a weekly basis.
Plan and facilitate office events, both internal and client-focused
- Coordinate all building/facilities maintenance
- Maintain the online Conference Room Reservations system and
monitor activity ensuring conference room equipment is checked
in/out appropriately and maintain a professional
- Coordinate meetings, including sending meeting invites and
relevant correspondence for events;
- Assist in setting up video and telephone conferences for office
- Distribute and maintain records of all building/office
equipment (i.e. keys, badges, security cards, projectors,
- Maintain common areas of the office, including conference
rooms, kitchen, and Production/ IT room.
- Prepare and track invoices and office equipment
Order and track supplies for the office.
- Arrange travel for incoming guests and candidates; including
coordinating transportation to/from airport, hotel reservations,
and airfare in accordance with company travel guidelines.
- Assist with new hire induction including assigning phone
extensions, ordering business cards, conducting phone/PC
orientations, and related building/office equipment.
- High school diploma required; AA degree in business
administration or related field desired.
- 4+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced
professional services organization while adapting to challenging
deadlines and priorities.
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic while maintaining a
high level of professionalism and discretion at all times.
- Ability to handle a multi-phone line system while maintaining a
professional telephone presence.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Adobe, and strong familiarity with
the internet and web based tools (e.g., Zoom).
- Able to provide the highest level of customer service to both
internal personnel and clients.
- Highly motivated and flexible individual who can work
independently as well as in a team.
- Only local candidates will be considered.
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we
partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative
solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial
opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving
opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive
work environment is an essential part of making our company a great
place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength
that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse
team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of
their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned
by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental,
health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our
"boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model
that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that
advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review
of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other
company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Keywords: ERM, Charlotte , Administrative Assistant (Associate Level), Administration, Clerical , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!