Company: Northlake Eye
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Are you a positive, motivated person looking to grow within a
small, family-friendly eye care team? If so, apply for our
receptionist and optometric technician position now!As a small eye
care office, only applicants with strong customer service,
clerical, and technical skills will be considered. Furthermore,
we're looking for someone with the following skillsets: excellent
verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to
detail, and good organizational skills. A flexible work schedule is
important as this position requires weekends!Duties and
- Provide exceptional customer service with every patient
- Display a professional attitude, greet patients promptly with a
smile, and thank them when they leave.
- Ability to learn and utilize various online insurance systems
to check patient eligibility and submit insurance claims.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including
- Operate the following equipment: automated visual acuity chart,
Clarifye, NCT, automated lensometer, and optomap.
- Clean all examination equipment.
- General office duties and cleaning to be assigned by
owners.Other Skills and Abilities
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- Desire to gain industry knowledge and training.
- Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals.
- Consistently creating a positive work environment by being
team-oriented and patient-focused.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a
courteous, professional manner at all times.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$11.00 - $17.00 per hourBenefits:
- Employee discount
- Flexible scheduleSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payWork Location: One location
Keywords: Northlake Eye, Charlotte , Optometric Technician/Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!