Billing Analyst I
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Client Reference Code: 240701
Responsible for the development and documentation of billing
solutions to address business needs. Understands business process
and the systems utilized to implement business process to achieve
Company goals. Assists in the completion of billing application
projects at the corporate level. Facilitates the gathering of data
from various systems and sources to perform analysis, design and
business impact assessments for billing related projects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience and the needs of internal clients
Gathers, analyzes, refines, validates, documents and maintains
complex systems requirements for requests related to billing
systems and reporting needs.
Analyzes system interdependencies, system requirements, risks, and
risk mitigations that could impact or be impacted by the delivery
of new products, services, processes and/or support technologies
including assessing and communicating impacts of systems changes
and/or outages/risks to the business.
Defines, documents, implements, communicates and tracks related
systems rules, policies and configurations.
Makes recommendations based on data for process improvement and
strategic business decision making.
Assists in the implementation of billing software standards and
Delivers on project commitments and assists team members to ensure
timely project completion.
Understands policies, procedures, and practices for analysis of
business performance and impact.
Develops communication documentation to support deployment of
reporting and application solutions to end users.
Performs other duties as requested by leadership
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle
requests or situations
- Ability to perform detailed data analysis and design
- Ability to effectively consult with department managers and
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or business related
field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
- 1 year of Overall general Systems and Applications
- 1 year of Data collection and database design
- 2 years of Reporting Systems Experience
- 2 years of Project Management
- 2 years of Documentation and Design
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of business process design and development
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Knowledge of operating systems (windows), desktop productivity
software (MS Office)
- Knowledge of database/reporting systems (SQL, Oracle, .NET,
- Knowledge of basic ETL concepts and systems (SSIS, Informatica,
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
- PM experience and/or PM certifications
Job Code : CBI300 Billing Analyst I Exempt
Keywords: Spectrum, Charlotte , Billing Analyst I, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!