Financial Institutions Internal Audit Senior
Company: Elliott Davis
Posted on: October 12, 2018
We're Elliott Davis, and we're revolutionizing what it means to work in the public accounting field. Around here we may do the work of accountants, but we think like startup entrepreneurs, social do-gooders and community leaders. We are searching for a Senior for our Charlotte, NC office, with a specialization in Internal Audit& Compliance with Financial Institutions.
Our Financial Institutions team is over 100 professionals strong, and we help financial institutions operate stronger, wiser, and better. Join the team that more than 160 financial institutions, large and small, depend on.
So, what does that mean for you? We're so glad you asked. As part of the Elliott Davis team, you'll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to manage your career and make a positive impact on your community. Do you love building deep relationships with your clients and serving in an advisory capacity to help them grow? This could be your time to make a change.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead internal audit engagements surrounding various functions of community banks and other financial institutions
- Evaluate client's internal control systems and develop recommendations to improve client processes, accounting systems, control structure and procedures, and efficiency
- Assist in the development of internal audit risk assessments
- Report findings and recommendations to client management
- Resolve all open items/issues encountered on assigned engagements
- Draft internal audit reports
- Delegate work assignments
- Provide honest, objective and constructive feedback in timely manner to staff
- Review work of other engagement team members
- Train and develop engagement team members
Candidate Requirements include:
- 2-5 years internal audit related position with financial institutions experience
- Working knowledge of regulatory environment and applicable banking regulations impacting the industry
- Strong project management skills
- CPA, CIA, CRCM, CFSA or other relevant professional certification, or progress toward certification, preferred
- Previous experience with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) test of controls, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability
Are you the right fit for our Internal Audit Senior opening in our Charlotte, NC office? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Elliott Davis, Charlotte , Financial Institutions Internal Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!