QSR Chief Financial Officer
Company: Goodwin Recruiting
Posted on: February 12, 2024
To Apply for this Job Click HereWe are excited to announce a
fantastic opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer with a National
QSR Brand that is expanding its dynamic finance team!This esteemed
restaurant brand, frequently featured in the media, is on the rise,
and we are seeking a skilled CFO to join our team.This is a REMOTE
role for anyone who lives in the Central Standard Time or Eastern
Standard Time Zones!This employer offers an exceptionally
competitive compensation package that includes unlimited time
off!This is the opportunity youve been waiting for!Dont miss out!
Submit your resume and change your future today!Chief Financial
Officer Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop and monitor objectives for the financial
- Create policies that allow each department to work in the most
- Appoint managers and senior team leaders within the financial
- Handle negotiations for mergers, acquisitions, and the
establishment of new divisions within the company.
- Allocate company funds accordingly to ensure each department
can function at an optimal pace.
- Determine realistic goals and establish financial controls to
maintain maximum productivity.
- Manage and oversee all financial affairs for the
- Ensure compliance with IIROC policies and procedures.
- Support cross-departmental financial analysis and
- Prepare and circulate comprehensive Profit and Loss (P&L)
statements across the company.
- Communicate and collaborate with C-Suite level team members as
well as Ownership.Chief Financial Officer Qualifications Include
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Exceptional ability to monitor, allocate, and control finances
on a large scale.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years of substantial experience in a
similar role within the hospitality industry, preferably with
- In-depth knowledge of finance, accounting, and numeracy.
- Proven track record of success in a corporate environment.
- Profound understanding and application of GAAP.
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling effective
interaction with both executive leadership and field team
- CPA certification is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely with occasional travel a few times per
- Ability and prior experience in presenting financial analysis
and projections to company stakeholders.Chief Financial Officer
- Competitive salary structured according to your expertise and
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO Plan.
- Participation in a robust 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Bonus Program.
- Remote position allows for an amazing work-life balance.
- Much more!Seize this opportunity!Join us in this rewarding
professional journey!Dont miss out! Submit your resume and change
your future today!At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our
core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion,
very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or
client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified
candidates, and that is what we deliver. A persons age, gender,
race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing
on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the
knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the
position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all
people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a
stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to
the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our
efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring
success stories to share. JOB ID: 128274 #postFrank BenzoTo Apply
for this Job Click Here$150,000 - $180,000 J-18808-Ljbffr
Keywords: Goodwin Recruiting, Charlotte , QSR Chief Financial Officer, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!