IT Audit Supervisor - Cloud Computing
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Job Description:At Bank of America, we are guided by a common
purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of
every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and
how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and
shareholders every day.One of the keys to driving Responsible
Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the
world. We're devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for
everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and
experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families
by offering competitive benefits to support their physical,
emotional, and financial well-being.Bank of America believes both
in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to
our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility,
depending on the various roles in our organization.Working at Bank
of America will give you a great career with opportunities to
learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a
difference. Join us!Corporate Audit is a global corporate team
responsible for providing independent assessments of business
activities throughout Bank of America. As part of the Global
Technology Audit Team, you will be responsible for identifying,
evaluating, and reporting on Cloud Computing and Information
Security technology risks across Cloud Service Provider models
(IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) that support critical financial services
applications. The IT Audit Supervisor will independently execute
multiple areas of test work during assigned audit activities with
guidance from the Auditor-in-Charge and/or senior audit staff.
Successful IT Audit Supervisors will utilize analytical skills and
product / technical expertise necessary to perform risk
assessments, develop and perform audit test procedures, and report
findings to management. IT Audit Supervisors will have
responsibilities for planning and executing small audit engagements
as an Auditor-in-Charge.Candidates for this position are expected
to have a solid understanding of IT risk and control concepts and
fundamental Cloud Computing technologies, have industry knowledge
and awareness as well as a foundational knowledge of Cloud
Computing technology principles and IT Governance and Management
practices.Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 - 7 years in an IT Audit / Assurance role or similar
background in Risk Management, Information / Cyber Security, or
Cloud Computing (notably AWS or Azure) related fields.
- Possess or working towards professional audit and Cloud
Computing security certifications such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, CCSP,
- Understanding of audit practices and methodologies as well as
rules for professional and ethical conduct.
- Ability to think critically and apply audit and technical
- Ability to plan, execute, and evaluate audit test plans within
a risk-based audit methodology.
- Ability to lead small teams in audit execution and deliver
within specified timelines.
- Sound organizational and time management skills, including the
ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and provide an
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to document audit work in a detailed and professional
manner and communicate results.
- Working knowledge of industry frameworks and standards (COBIT,
ITIL, ITSM, NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, NIST 800-53)
- Ability to work independently.
- Moderate proficiency with one or more Cloud Computing related
technologies (Cloud Computing, Networking, etc.)Desired Skills &
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical
- Current Professional IT audit / risk / security certification
(CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCAK, GSNA, etc.)
- Current Technology related certification (COBIT, ITIL, Cisco,
Microsoft, Red Hat OpenShift, AWS, etc.)
- Audit / Assurance or operational experience in Financial
Services or a large-scale enterprise environment.Shift:1st shift
(United States of America)Hours Per Week: 40
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charlotte , IT Audit Supervisor - Cloud Computing, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!