Tax Accountant II - Executive Advisory Services
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Description:About Bank of America: At Bank of America, we
are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better
through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we
run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates,
communities, and shareholders every day. One of the keys to driving
Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates
around the world. We're devoted to being a diverse and inclusive
workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of
backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and
their families by offering competitive benefits to support their
physical, emotional, and financial well-being. Bank of America
believes both in the importance of working together and offering
flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for
flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with
opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the
power to make a difference. Join us!Executive Advisory Services
Overview: Executive Advisory Services (EAS) is a team of advisors
providing customized wealth planning and tax return preparation
services to the senior leaders at Bank of America. EAS helps
executives identify, prioritize, and meet wealth structuring, cash
flow, philanthropic, and educations funding goals. EAS also assist
executives with tax preparation and planning. EAS Coordinates with
business partners to assist executives navigate internal and
external regulatory requirements. EAS also coordinates with
business partners to assist executives navigate bank resources,
benefits, and compensation plans Job
- Prepare individual income, gift, and trust tax returns.
- Prepare income tax projections and illustrations.
- Collect and organize data from internal and external business
partners for tax and financial planning information.
- Coordinate with EAS Analysts for collection of information from
- Conduct tax research to resolve tax treatment of transactions
and technical tax matters.
- Partner with EAS client teams to provide targeted tax planning
solutions for each client.
- Assists management with day-to-day tasks buy updating EAS
tracking tool and communication to EAS client teams.
- Participates with entire EAS team in client deliverable tool
maintenance and updates.Competency and Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years of experience preparing/reviewing income tax
returns for High-Net-Worth individuals.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience
- Working knowledge of GoSystem and SurePrep preferred
- BNA and other tax planning software knowledge a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills Ability to
successfully work within a team-based client service model. Must be
able to foster collaboration.
- Demonstrates accuracy and completeness in all tasks and follows
up as appropriate.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities.Shift:1st shift (United
States of America)Hours Per Week: 40
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charlotte , Tax Accountant II - Executive Advisory Services, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!