Posted on: September 21, 2023
If you're a Traffic Engineer and you want to join an amazingly
supportive and fun Civil and Construction Engineering Management
Company where there is a Base Salary, Bonus, Gifted Stock from Day
1 and Full Benefits and there's Growth, then apply now!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Jennifer ThomasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$110,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a 100%
employee-owned, award-winning Civil Engineering/Construction Firm
specializing in construction management, engineering, environment,
surveying and geospatial. We're 600+ employees strong with a rich
75-year legacy, and we're experiencing tremendous growth, which
means plenty of opportunity and the added values of agility and
flexibility that you can only get with a midsize firm.Why join
us?Competitive Compensation and Bonus ProgramsEmployer Paid
Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
Disability and Transit SupportEmployee Stock Ownership Program
(Gifted Stock Day 1 and 401K with Employer Match )Hybrid + Flexible
work schedulesPaid Holidays + PTOCareer Pathing, Training,
Development and Tuition ReimbursementCompany Perks and Events,
Activities, Celebrations and more!Work/Life Balance!Job DetailsWe
are looking for a Traffic Engineer to join our Civil Engineering
Team in Long Beach, CA. As a Traffic Engineer, under general
direction plans, organizes and supervises professional
transportation and/or traffic engineering work within an assigned
group; interacts and coordinates with other departments,
stakeholders and performs a variety of technical tasks relative to
assigned areas of responsibility.Responsibilities:
- Supervises the activities of assigned engineering and
administrative staff inside our company and/or at client
- Oversees, develops the design of signing and striping, traffic
control, traffic signal timing, traffic signal and intelligent
transportation systems (ITS).
- Performs, supervises the conduct of traffic and transportation
research, analysis, planning, and studies.
- Oversees preparation and/or prepares project reports, plans,
specifications, estimates, grant applications, progress reports,
and other technical documents; supervises, trains, and evaluates
- Prepares or assists in preparation of budget; makes
presentations to elected commissions or councils, and community
groups of an agency client.
- Responds to inquiries and work requests by the public, and/or
agency Council and Commission offices.Education/Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Registration/licensed as a Civil and/or Traffic Engineer in the
State of California.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering and design with a
focus on traffic engineering, roadway and/or highway design, with
skills to navigate multi-disciplined engineering projects.
- Technical knowledge in Traffic Engineering with proven
experience in preparing technical reports, designs, specifications,
- Familiarity with local design and procedures, regulatory
compliance and agency coordination.
- Understanding of schedule, budget, and scope of
services.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Charlotte , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!