Benefits Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted on: May 28, 2023
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Leading retailer in the shoe industry with an established
reputation and commitment to superior customer service, quality
products, and an excellent work environment.
- Prioritizes delivering excellent customer service to their
valued customers, who they have been serving for over 100
- Takes pride in being a community service provider and
maintaining a strong relationship with their customers by
consistently offering affordable prices, current styles and
- Supports charitable organizations and fosters trust and
inspiration within the communities they serve.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company provides career opportunities for those seeking
inclusivity, self-expression, and growth.
- Provides an opportunity for recognition, job satisfaction, a
good work environment, high ethical standards, fair employment
practices and compensation, maximum productivity, and growth.
- Employee discount.
- Excellent benefits and team-oriented work environment.
WHERE THIS ROLE SITS:
- Office Environment, Hybrid in Charlotte, NC.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- The Benefits Manager will work in partnership with the CFO and
VP of Human Resources to plan, design, and direct the
implementation of a new or improved cost-effective benefits
- The role involves managing the full cycle benefit process of
medical, prescription, dental, flexible spending, vision, life
insurance, AD&D, disability, COBRA, EAP, risk policies, 401(k)
and non-qualified compensation plans for employees nationwide.
- Will lead, develop, and motivate a team of benefits
professionals in accomplishing goals associated with the benefits
function and its objectives.
- Will assist the financial team with monitoring budget
allocations for employee benefits to integrate budget management
and claims experience into plan design and service model to control
- Managing the leave administration process for the organization
related to FMLA, ADA, USERRA, and other leaves, managing annual
401k audit, managing ACA hours tracking process, annual reporting
and ensuring successful delivery of 1095C`s to all participants and
1094 C reporting to IRS and States.
- Reviewing and obtaining necessary documentation for qualified
plans, and managing the workers compensation program by tracking
claim activity, presenting service delivery results, and making
recommendations regarding strategies for managing costs, improving
business results, and enhancing plan value.
- Analyze and recommend appropriate actions necessary to be
complaint with current and developing legislation, healthcare
regulations and other environmental factors.
- Manage relationships with outsourced providers, brokers, and
carrier and design and oversee the Wellness program. A BACKGROUND
At a minimum, you`ll need:
- Bachelor`s degree in HR, Business, or related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- 3+ year of experience in benefits administration and benefits
- Experience in benefits processes and regulations (EEO, FLSA,
ADA, FMLA, HIPAA, OSHA, and other federal, state, and local
- In depth understanding of company policies, procedures, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as
- Proficiency in HR Software, Microsoft Office Suites, and
It`d be great if you also have:
- Ability to work well in a team environment, strong relationship
management skills with a customer focus.
- Experience in retail a plus.
- Strong customer service experience, with ability to be hands
- Implementation and Project Management experience a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Outstanding process and query management skills.
- Ability to take on other assigned duties as needed.
Keywords: AccruePartners, Charlotte , Benefits Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...