SAP Security Audit Lead (Remote)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: November 26, 2022
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC,
Position Role Type:
Reporting to the Collins Aerospace DT SAP Security & Compliance
Manager. This position will execute processes to ensure compliance
with SAP System Controls and Managing the SOX support for Audit
requirements. This role will also require coordinating efforts
across multiple DT functions and departments to ensure SOX
compliance requirements and RTX Policies (DPF) are met within
required deadlines. Additionally, this position will be responsible
for identifying internal control deficiencies and ensuring the
timely implementation of corrective actions. Will lead a group of
Individuals in developing and maintaining required SAP Artifacts
based on separate audit requirements.
This individual can sit at any Collins domestic location or
The candidate will perform the following duties and
responsibilities in the SAP Security Compliance arena:
* DT controls and documentation around both Internal Audit &
Third-Party Audit firms.
* Significant interaction with key business process managers and DT
* Interaction with DT third-party vendors managing and/or
supporting the company's internal controls
* Completing GAP assessments on DT controlled environments
involving SOX Controls
* Reviewing external service providers around End User Controls
around, but not limited to:
* User Access Reviews
* User Access Terminations
* Critical Access Reviews
* Segregations of Duties Activities
* Other Audit related support requests
* Working with process owners to develop management action plans
for Audit DT deficiencies, monitoring the status, and testing for
completion by the due date
* Supporting Internal and External Audit testing of SOX/IAD DT
* Bachelor's degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
* Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years of
* In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Experience in SAP ECC and SAP GRC systems around pulling data
extracts related to user, system and other related Audit required
artifacts. Understanding the following Transactions and table
* SE16 - AGR - XXX related tables searches.
* SOD Rulesets and report generation out of GRC
* Experience in auditing/reviewing the work of external service
providers with Complimentary End User Controls.
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities with risk
* Strong working knowledge of business processes and controls,
including DT Change Management, User Access Management, End User
Computing and Entity Level Controls.
* Ability to collaborate effectively with individuals of all levels
of the corporate structure.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results by working independently
and under supervision in a team environment
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced organization and be
able to manage/balance multiple priorities and projects.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral
and presentation) and ability to establish strong networks with
internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to present information to various audiences
* Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills to analyze risk
issues and assist with formulating solutions
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint,
Excel, Word) and Visio
* Familiarity with RTX DT policies preferable
* Aerospace industry experience preferable
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine
foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital
Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better
customer experience by connecting technologies, people,
information, and processes. From making aircraft more electric,
intelligent, and integrated to building new software platforms such
as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and
blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in
digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern
technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for
this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the
aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply
for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work
primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance
employees, as they are essential to the development of our
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work
regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite
will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work
primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to
travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are
critical to our business and all employees will have access to
digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world -
and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy pet insurance, home and auto
insurance, additional life and accident insurance,?critical
illness?insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
* Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
* Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
* Adoption Assistance
* Autism Benefit
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling
* Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
* Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace every
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Charlotte , SAP Security Audit Lead (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!