Company: Vaco Financial
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Vaco Charlotte has been hired to recruit for a Financial Analyst
for a highly innovative manufacturing company.Job DescriptionThe
Financial Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing
data sets and financial statements, assisting in forecasting,
budgeting, and ad-hoc duties, generating financial metrics, and
working closely with other Analysts and the Finance Manager to
communicate financial data and reports.Responsibilities
- Provides budget, forecast and variance analysis and related
reports as needed.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance
against objectives and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them
in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and
reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis as
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have 1-3 years of
experience in a Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems.
Keywords: Vaco Financial, Charlotte , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!