Senior Finance Analyst
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About this role:Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Finance
Analyst...In this role, you will:
- Partner with Strategic Finance Partners and Technology Business
Services Leads to maintain AU and organizational hierarchy,
ensuring compliance with corporate standards.
- Coordinate financial plan transfers and prepare documentation
for internal and cross-technology reorganizations impacting
Commercial, Corporate & Investment Banking or the Office of the
Head of Technology
- Lead the Month End for CCIBT Finance team by coordinating with
the Headcount team, Third Party and Central Finance team to ensure
all Month end deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Proactively provide meaningful analysis at the time of Month
end to ensure Senior Finance Leadership and CIO(s) have a holistic
understanding of the variances, drivers, trends and more
importantly risks and opportunities to forecast / budget.
- Partner with financial & technical peers to identify and
implement continuous process improvement and efficiency
opportunities within the organization by challenging the status
quo, eliminating redundant processes, and streaming
- Provide ad-hoc research and financial analysis.
- Document financial processes and controls and develop metrics
to monitor performance.
- Maintain and refine key metrics and performance indicators
measuring efficiency and articulating financial drivers and
strategy to senior management.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and timeliness in all
financial reporting and presentationsRequired Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Finance experience, or equivalent demonstrated
through one or a combination of the following: work experience,
training, military experience, education.Required Qualifications,
- Experience in Finance or equivalent demonstrated through one or
a combination of the following: work experience, training, military
experience, educationDesired Qualifications:
- Technology Finance experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both
visually and verbally
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other
business and functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of financial
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally.
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of report analysis: emphasis on
accuracy and telling a story with supporting details.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across
all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and
adaptability are important.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Essbase and/or SmartView experienceJob Expectations:
- We Value Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity,
equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome
applications for employment from all qualified candidates,
regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital
status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected
by applicable law. Employees support our focus on building strong
customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Candidates
applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for
employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including
women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible
minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is
available upon request in connection with the recruitment
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Charlotte , Senior Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!