Senior Analyst, Payroll
Company: XPO Logistics
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Solutions driven success. XPO is a top ten global provider of
transportation services, with a highly integrated network of
people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look
for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively
in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of
experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future
for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity,
join us at XPO. As the Senior Analyst, Payroll, you will
participate in the design, testing, and implementation of new or
enhanced payroll system functionality for US and Canadian payroll.
This will involve executing payroll calculations and downstream
payroll processes for the US and Canadian entities and providing
production support through troubleshooting and resolving technical
issues and end user input discrepancies. You'll also be responsible
for administering and preparing documentation for payroll
procedures and internal controls, managing vendor interfaces and
performing data analysis to resolve issues. Become a part of our
dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed
your expectations. Please note that this position is in scope to
transition to the brokered transportation services company that
will be created with the planned separation of XPO's North American
Transportation business from its less-than-truckload (LTL)
business. For more information, please see our public statement.
Pay, benefits and more.We are eager to attract the best, so we
offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package,
including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision),
401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to
participate in a company incentive plan. What you'll do on a
- Responsible for running, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly
payroll audit queries to ensure employee records are accurate and
in compliance with Federal, multi-state wage and hour laws, company
policy, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Coordinates bonus runs with finance, compensation, and
applicable business units.
- Prepares payments for executive compensation plans.
- Act as functional payroll system super-user for the payroll
- Participate in the design and maintenance of core system tables
and vendor interfaces.
- Provide mentoring and training for analysts and specialists as
well as end-user on new systems and system changes/enhancements, as
- Create and maintain documentation for new business
- Handles complex, confidential inquiries/requests related to
employee data management.
- Produce standard, customized and ad-hoc queries & reports for
- Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the
effectiveness and efficiency of payroll processing.
- Manage data integrity of vendor interface files. Research and
resolve. Analyze and add new structure as needed to ensure seamless
reporting of eligibility or plan changes.
- Manage and complete special projects as assigned.What you need
to succeed at XPO:At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 2 years of HRIS and/or payroll administration experience,
preferably in a large, multi-national company.
- Knowledge of advanced reporting skills a plus (MS Access, SQL,
etc.)It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with SuccessFactors and/or SAP payroll. Other
extensive HR/Payroll system knowledge such as PeopleSoft, Workday,
UltiPro, etc. will be consideredBe part of something big. We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected
status. All applicants who receive a conditional offer of
employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties and skills for this job
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Charlotte , Senior Analyst, Payroll, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!