Senior Accountant- Partially Remote
Company: Orion Solutions Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Orion Solutions is working with a leader in autonomous vehicle
technology and shuttle operations. We are searching for a Senior
Accountant to join their growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan. As
the Senior Accountant will have the chance to make an impact by
developing new processes and working special projects.
What's great about this opportunity:
- Hybrid work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Meaningful equity incentives.
- Medical / dental / vision / 401(k).
- Unlimited vacation / company paid holidays.
- Daily catered lunches and snacks.
- Paid parental leave.
- Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledger
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations, and
assist with monthly close process.
- Assist with financial statement preparation and audits.
- Oversee fixed assets and make sure that capital expenditures
are recorded properly.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information and reconcile
any financial discrepancies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure precise inventory
accounting and bill of materials tracking.
- Provide reports and analytics for presentations.
- Support on other special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related
- Prior experience working in corporate accounting/finance or
- Strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience using NetSuite ERP.
Keywords: Orion Solutions Group, Charlotte , Senior Accountant- Partially Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!