Posted on: January 16, 2022
The primary focus of the Senior Auditor is to perform Compliance
and Ethics investigations to ensure ongoing compliance with
corporate policy, laws and regulations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct compliance investigations, including preparing
investigation plans; obtaining, reviewing, and analyzing evidence;
interviewing individuals; preparing investigation reports;
developing remediation; and maintaining investigation records.
- Manage an individual caseload and be accountable for prompt and
thorough completion of all investigative tasks.
- Perform and/or direct forensic reviews and electronic
- Research applicable policies, rules, and statutes.
- Partner with stakeholders in Human Resources, Security and
other departments to complete investigations.
- Contribute ideas and opinions to the internal audit team
- Perform other duties as required The above statements are
intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are
not all-inclusive for the position. Other reasonable duties may be
assigned by the supervisor.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to evaluate systems and procedures and develop
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to the highest
degree of professional standards
- Ability to work independently and to execute and manage
multiple projects at one time with conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear,
straightforward, and professional manner
- Ability to interact positively and communicate with all levels
of staff and management
- Ability to use a personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Proficient at Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Knowledge of cable television products and
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent
Related Work Experience- Number of Years
Experience in ethics and compliance investigation- 2-3
Experience in internal or operational auditing- 2-3
Ethics and Compliance experience required
Certifications and/or Licenses
CPA, CIA, or CFE preferred
20% travel required
Exposure to a moderate level of noise
FAU360 299583-3 299583BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Charlotte , Compliance Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!