Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Work with Customer Service Rep on customer invoicing.
- Record deposits via check, ACH and credit card.
- A/R collections.
- Administer credit memos.Accounts Payable
- Enter vendor bills into QuickBooks.
- Pay vendors via ACH and paper checks weekly.Payroll
- Ensure employees set up correctly in payroll system.
- Manage employee changes related to withholding, 401k
- Record payroll in General Ledger.
- Reconcile and balance all monthly bank and credit card
- File quarterly sales tax returns.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with insurance, information
technology, merchant services and other vendors.
- Liaison with 3rd party CFO.
- Liaison with outside CPA firm.
- Review financial statements monthly for trends and
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Administrative help as needed.Soft Skills:
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft applications.
- Should be able to learn new software or already have used other
accounting software such as Netsuite or Intaact.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets (Excel).
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work in a fast-paced
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Firm grasp of how accounting transactions affect the financial
- Ability to problem-solve issues as they arise.Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a full-charge bookkeeper.
- Previous work in a multi-national environment helpful
- Accounts Payable: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 4 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 4 years (Preferred)Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the
workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are
encouraged to apply.Company Profile: Founded by industry leaders to
set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible
staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with
unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and
success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous
improvement.Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing
services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across
market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over
time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service
offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent
needs.Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty
divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon
Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon
Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com. We look
forward to working with you.Beacon Hill. Employing the
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Charlotte , Bookkeeper, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!