Company: Carolina Beverage
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB TITLE: Accounting Clerk Location: Mooresville, NC
Department: Accounting Position Summary: Computes, classifies,
records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining
accounting records by performing the following duties.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks,
substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as
funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or
computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged
goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements,
reports, and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Monitors loans and accounts payable and receivable to ensure
that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems.
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system
according to company procedures.
- Reviews computer printouts against manually kept ledgers and
- Other duties may be assignedPosition Requirements:One year
certificate from a college or technical school; or three to six
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.ABOUT OUR COMPANY:Carolina
Beverage Group is a world-class specialty beverage co-packer for
leading beverage brands.Headquartered in Mooresville, NC with
additional locations in Cold Spring, MN and Fort Worth, TX, we are
incredibly proud of the strong team we have built with over 1,000
hard-working team members. Our ownership investments continue to
bring new equipment & expansive operations to all locations
providing ample opportunities across all locations in a variety of
roles and departments including production, blending, ingredients,
quality, maintenance and warehousing.WHAT WE OFFER:In addition to
competitive pay, stable employment and growth opportunities, we
offer a variety of benefits as part of our total compensation &
- Many of our positions work on average 15 days/month, based on
2-2-3 schedule; however, we have a variety of work schedules
dependent on position and/or department
- Pay for Performance Program: Opportunities to work your way up,
gain experience and earn more!
- Additional Pay for Night Shift, as applicable
- Training & Evaluations at 30/60/90 Days and Annually
- Cross-Training & Transfer Opportunities
- Free Uniforms
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Program
- Safety Incentive Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Company Swag Apparel, hats & a variety of other items
- Discount Purchases on Beer from our MN Brewhouse Brand
- Eligible for benefits the month following 60 days employment
including medical, a health savings account option, dental, vision,
disability, company paid & voluntary life and more
- 401k match after 6 months with 100% immediate vesting
Keywords: Carolina Beverage, Charlotte , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!