Senior Associate - Finance and Investments
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Professionals' Choice for Real Estate Jobs Senior Associate
- Finance and Investments This position will be responsible for
assisting in the capital raising and investment activities
pertaining to a multi-billion real estate investment portfolio
consisting of commercial, multifamily, and single-family rental
assets. Specifically, the role will provide analysis, research, due
diligence, and financial oversight to support capital deployment in
the development, acquisition, and financing of Crescent's Single
Family Rental business. In addition, the position will have
overlapping coverage responsibilities for other asset classes and
will work across the organization to grow investor and debt capital
relationships. This position will report to the Vice President of
- Manage capital relationships including sourcing, executing, and
overseeing project and portfolio level financing.
- Evaluate and underwrite development investments, prepare
investment memorandums, and presentations to various internal and
- Develop and maintain complex real estate financial models to
analyze returns, capital inflows and outflows.
- Research and prepare economic and market analysis of investment
- Maintain and update various model-base projections/reports for
lenders, sureties, and internal stakeholders.
- Engage with external stakeholders including homebuilders,
property managers, consultants, brokers and other service
- Contribute to the growth of Crescent's Single Family Rental
business through the evaluation of new developments, acquisitions,
- Work with development and divisional leadership on strategic
initiatives by making recommendations concerning investments,
dispositions, capital strategy and growth initiatives that
positively impact the business.
- Lead and mentor business unit colleagues to ensure objectives
are achieved while maintaining a high level of colleague engagement
- Interact closely with senior management on business plan
development, annual budgeting and transaction approvals. Position
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or accounting; MBA or
other financial credentials welcomed.
- 5 years progressive experience; preference for knowledge in
real estate; multifamily and/or single-family rental skillset
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical problem solving.
- Experience reviewing legal documents, negotiating financial
agreements and deal structures with emphasis on capital markets in
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and a strong team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with enterprise valuation, real estate models,
structured finance, capital transactions, and cash-flow
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and financial modeling skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic situations and present independent
conclusions in a professional manner.
- Strong organization skills: must be able to work on multiple
- Exceptional attention to detail. Other Information
- Ability to communicate to exchange information.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, phone, and other office
- Ability to read a variety of materials.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to carry 5-10 lbs (computer, files, etc.).
- Normal office environment with exposure to personal computer
monitor and frequent use of a keyboard.
- Valid driver's license or reliable means of transportation
to/from work and to support traveling as job may require.
- Ability to travel to field locations and stay overnight as
- Ability to work late hours and weekends in order to meet
This document describes the position currently available and serves
only as a summary of the typical functions of the job. It is not an
exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities. Tasks, responsibilities, and duties of the
jobholder may differ from those outlined. Other duties, as
assigned, might be part of the job. It is not an employment
contract. Our company reserves the right to modify job duties or
job descriptions at any time.Crescent Communities, LLC is an Equal
Crescent Participates in E-Verify. Please enter your email to view
real estate's premier jobs! (We only ask you to do this once per
Keywords: SelectLeaders, Charlotte , Senior Associate - Finance and Investments, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!