Data Analyst Consultant
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Req ID: 105337
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our team in
Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Support is needed in client's data management team to provide data
analysis, investigation of issues/root causes, presenting metrics
to Sr leadership teams, and run repeatable jobs.
Position's General Duties and Tasks
- Play a key role for a Treasury Data Management reconciliation
project across Banking / Treasury / Traded products.
- Analyzing data to ensure accuracy, completeness, and 'fit for
use' in Regulatory reports spanning across multiple Treasury
- Utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.) to
identify data issues and trends quickly, and communicate findings
to key stakeholders.
- Performing root-cause analyses, gather and document business
requirements, and partner with data providers and technology teams
to test/approve data fixes, enhancements and upstream migrations
impacting the Treasury data supply chain
- Gather and present evidence in response to regulatory (FRB,
OCC, etc.) and internal (EDM, Ops Risk, Internal Audit) exam
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business
- 1+ year(s) financial services industry experience in one or
more of the following areas: retail/wholesale banking, lending,
credit card payments, wealth management or capital markets
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a data analysis role that required
experience with analytics tools (SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.) to
identify data issues, accuracy, and trends.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a role that required presenting
analytical data (simple through complex) to senior leaders and/or
- Management Consulting experience
- Banking Regulatory experience
- Treasury experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be creative, and
be able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities skills
needed to perform complex data analysis
- Ability to work independently and take lead on addressing
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, Charlotte , Data Analyst Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!