Posted on: February 16, 2020
Staff Accountantjob details:
- location:Charlotte, NC
- salary:$55,000 - $65,000 per year
- date posted:Monday, January 6, 2020
- experience:2 Years
- job type:Permanent
- questions:704.972.3770.job descriptionStaff Accountantjob
summary:Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time
manufacturing client with their search for a Staff Accountant
located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and
profitable organization with a strong track record of employee
development and retention. They are offering strong compensation
with a great benefits package and are looking to hire
quickly.location: Charlotte, North Carolinajob type:
Permanentsalary: $55,000 - 65,000 per yearwork hours: 8 to
5education: Bachelor's degreeexperience: 2 Yearsresponsibilities:
- Analyze budgets and create expense reports
- Reviewing and recording all monthly inventory, prepaid and
accrual journal entries.
- Reviewing, approving and insuring all month end and year end
journal entries for all subsystems (Payroll, AP, & Fixed Assets)
- Reconcile and make adjustments to all balance sheet
- Timely and accurate bank account reconciliations to include
research and recording of any reconciling items.
- Analytical review of balance sheet and documenting month end
income statement variances.
- Communicate pertinent financial information to course general
managers and corporate management.
- Preparing audit schedules.
- Preparing monthly sales and use tax returns.
- Identify and recommend changes to company policies, procedures
and internal controls as necessary.qualifications:
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and understanding of
Accounting theory, principles, practices and regulations
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Desire to continue to grow through continuous training along
with fast growth of the companyQualified and interested candidates
are encouraged to apply directly or reach out
email@example.com for immediate and confidential
consideration.skills: General Accounting and Finance SkillsEqual
Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad, Charlotte , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!